If you are exhibiting any symptoms of concern, please take the following steps per CDC guidance.
As a reminder, practicing good hygiene is the best way to prevent against illness. Below are some prevention tips from the CDC:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid shaking hands; instead consider greeting others with a warm smile or an elbow bump.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
o If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
o CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
o Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
For more information, please refer to the CDC FAQs.
We will continue to monitor developments and will share updates as appropriate. Thank you for doing your part to help us all stay healthy. Let God's Angels guard and keep you all safe.
Rev. Anish Thomas Thomas
CHRISTOS MAR THOMA CHURCH
9999 Gantry Road, Philadelphia, PA 19115
@2019 All Rights Reserved - Christos Mar Thoma Church